Can you say - WALKING ZOMBIE

It has been a while since my last post. It has been a roller coaster ride and life at my household has been stressful and frustrating and at times I feel like I am about to break. Seriously, I feel like I am at the edge and it scares me. I am a teacher and like everyone knows - the summer had to come to an end and then I had to go back to work. Dealing with diabetes, I feel helpless. My daughter Olivia (two years old) is adjusting to diabetes (dx on 6-12-2007), but me on the other hand is sleep deprieved and in general stress out. The ups and downs of Diabetes, giving shots, trying to learn all I can about this disease, going back to work, worrying about Olivia while I'm at work, two young dogs who recently got fixed and need special treatment, a six year old who I think is acting out in a negative way to gain the attention she used to get before her sister Olivia was diagnosed, soccer practices and games, school meetings, a husband who I know wants my love and affection, and lets not forget about the disaster of an area I call home. I do not have enough hours in the day to complete everything that needs done. Sure, my husband helps me with everything, but nothing can take the helplessness away of being a mother who cannot make her child's diabetes go away. It is here to stay and now I have to be the one who needs to adjust. I'm just stretched in all of these directions and I'm slowly losing myself. Does anyother mother or father feel this way? I'm trying to stay positive and I'm hoping the sun begins to shine brighter soon:)

Yes, I felt this way when my daughter, Brenna, was diagnosed a year ago. It gets a little better then it gets worse, then better again. I hope things balance out for you.