Cheater....Are you!?

LOL

I’m not that lucky…

I don’t bolus either for Strawberries and other fruits or even veggies :o)

I don’t bolus for veggies, but I need to for fruits. When I’m very active I won’t bolus for a snack.

How bad does it affect you?

Noper…for me cheating is defined by a guess bolus to cover the amount of a snack I think I will eat. That is usually followed by a makeup guess bolus to cover the surprise empty chip bag. Usually under or overestimated and followed by some sort of correction. Insulin is always involved unless a low is present or pending.

I couldnt get away with not bolusing for fruit, cereal bars or corn…no bolus for the snakes, though…lol.

Amen. Considering 3 or 4 glucose tabs can send me up nearly 100 points sometimes, I think I should be bolusing for oxygen.

Now that I’m hooked up to a pump - I don’t cheat like I used to do when MDI. Tho’ sometimes I forget with the pump - I’m a mini-bad girl - but it’s very rare - and then I do a correction bolus later on. And as Rashelle says - don’t bolus for snake - it’s a protein - crispy skinned over an open wood fire - yum! yum! Tastes like chicken!

hmmm, well I do bolus for corn and potatoes :slight_smile:

LOL, blousing for Oxygen! hmmmm that will be suicidal! Unless they create a heart that run on insulin!!! lol

LOL, thx now I know how to cook those frozen snakes in my fridge! hehehe

Okay - I’m coming over with a bottle of vino!!!

Sounds good, I will start the fire and wait for you. Well you ride your bike or use your jet? So that I have an estimate of your arrival time! [Hope that I can clean up before she arrives, quick hide the lancets and the strips!!!lol

Vino! You will drink it by your self, I prefer snakes BLOOD!!! lol

LOL - on the blood bit. Was watching the season finale of Nip Tuck (love that show) - and there was a highly interesting story line about a vampire couple.

Okay - back to regular programming - and snakes. It’s ■■■■ pouring rain here in Montreal (is that any big news - it’s raining almost every 2nd day this summer - get out the floaties and go down the street - yeah haa). So, obviously bike is out of the question. The Challenger (my husband is an air mechanic for Bombardier) isn’t cleared for take off yet due to some fuel line issues. So, sigh, it will perhaps be by horse and buggy that I have to make it to your place - so you have LOTS of time to clean up - but don’t go to any effort - I live in a “well controlled dust ball environment” - in my house - so I’m not used to fastidious tidiness - takes away from the real person IMHO!

Okay, how about you use the Internet to travel! It is the fastest! I wonder if TuD have a portal for traveling!! We should ask Manny.

hmmm…Dust…Okie gonna buy some from Lowe’s and spread it all over the house. hehehe

I’m gonna have to send you to remedial carb counting, friend.

No kidding. That stale old advice to treat a low with 15 g pure glucose sure is overkill sometimes!!

I think we should induct Anna as an honorary member of Iowans with Diabetes!

Im right there with you! I cheat all the time but it doesnt affect me much or at all. I can eat fruit, 100 caloire snacks, popcorn. Im a huge muncher…i love munching on things. But i guess im in the clear for now because it doesnt effect my blood sugar!! Everything in moderation!

Welcome to the CHEATERS club! lol