Conversion Table

Would anyone be able to advise me as to where I can find a table which converts US glucose readings to UK ones. Thanks.

You don’t need a table, Bic, just divide (or multiply) by 18. For example a UK reading of 10.0 is 180 U.S.; 72 U.S. is 4.0 UK.

this is a calculator type converter

Yeah what Zoe mentioned works well. Her’s another conversion site…
There’s a tool for this around here somewhere.

I just multiple or divide by 18. I spent so much time on diabetes forums (90% of which are mostly people from the U.S.; this is actually the most diverse forum I know of) that I can translate between mmol/L and mg/dl in my head automatically now. :)