Well I certainly appreciate the others blog on here… great venting, and I can totally relate and sypathize.
However, knowing what I know about the Law of attraction. I have chosen not to blog about dislike or hate. Instead, I will post 10 things I am grateful for, and therefor attract more positive things.
Please note that it is NOT my intention to insult anyones blog or their thoughts and feelings. I am very respectful of others ideas and opinions. I do NOT feel that I am better than anyone, and I hope that everyone can appreciate my point of view as well.
10 things I am grateful for:
- I am grateful to have a website that informs and supports people with diabetes, and the people who love them.
- I am grateful that I have tools to assist me in managing my diabetes.
- I am grateful that I have caring friends that try their best to understand, and support.
- I am grateful for my cat that wakes me up when she thinks I have slept too long so I dont get sick.
- I am grateful for my family that has supported me in getting my health back on track after being sick for so long, not knowing I had diabetes.
- I am grateful for My insurance company that actually showed me concern for my health and have given me support and assistance so that I could find another job that would be healthier for me.
6.I am grateful for my mentors in the personal development field who keep me on track.
- I am grateful for the medications that keep me well.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to stay in mexico for a month this coming winter.
- I am grateful for a gym that is close to home with talented staff and trainers.
- I am grateful for my care team who have taught me valuable lifestyle and food choices.
- I am grateful to all of you who pour your heart and soul into this website, sharing and caring for others in a way that only you can.
I am blessed!