Deep Thoughts From a Shallow Mind

How does a blind man find what he is looking for, especially if he does not want to find what he is looking for? Is he blind, or willingly ignorant?

Its been said, "The more I learn, the less I know". Why is it then that the more I learn, the less I want to know?

I can talk myself into just about anything, but not out of anything. Does that make me clever, or a fool?

Whats worse: watching a reality television show, or making up your own reality? Both would suggest you don't have much of a life - or at least one you would rather not live.

If the definition of insanity is repeating the same pattern of behavior expecting different results and a person who has OCD always repeats their pattern of behavior - would that make them an Obsessively Insane Compulsive person?

If sleeping is a waste of time since you will spend a large portion of your life doing it, what is using the bathroom?

Hiding in plain sight only works if everyone you are around are blind or stupid.

Which is more tragic: The life which was ended before it was born, or the life that was wasted after it was born?

More later as the muse comes