Dexcom G6 power cord

I am on vacation and left my G6 power cord home. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement quickly?
Thanks

1 Like

“USB-C receptacle will enable you to charge the Dexcom G6 Pro…,” but you could call Dexcom to ensure I’m telling you the correct cord for your particular Dexcom model - I’ve been using a cell phone instead.

Should be able to get one at Walmart, Target, or Best Buy. Tell them you need a USB-C cell phone charger. If its a USB-A to USB-C like shown in the picture, then you will need to also buy a wall adapter for the USB-A side so you can plug it into an outlet.

This is a very common cord type and you should be able to buy it almost anywhere. No worries.

Wall adapter to plug the USB_A side into and then you can charge it in a wall outlet.

2 Likes

I had this exact issue with my pump charger. I went into a drug store. I just plugged one in to be sure it was correct.
The beautiful thing is, if it fits, it will work.
The dexcom one is pretty common for a lot of devices.

The Dexcom G6 receiver uses a microi USB type AB connector. The USB charger should be 1 amp or more. The connector that goes into the receiver can only be inserted one way. USB C types go in either way.

Both the charger and the cables are readily available in my area, even in convenience stores.

2 Likes

The Dexcom G6 does not use a USB C unfortunately as they are more user friendly than the Micro USB B.

Are you staying in a hotel or somewhere similar with a front desk? They’ll probably have one you can borrow. People are always leaving chargers behind.

1 Like

Maybe this is what it looks like.

1 Like

That’s the one.