Diabetes related issues. Blah

I am only 23, but I feel like I am much older. After having diabetes for 10 1/2 years and after facing many ups and downs and hospitalizations I am now dealing with some diabetes related problems.

I have been having eye problems and earlier this year temporarily lost vision in half of my left eye. I am also dealing with nerve problems in my legs. Cramps, coldness, tingling and discoloration in both me legs. It’s not easy.

If anyone out there is dealing with similar issues please feel free to chat with me through myspace or my AIM is NeeBa1984.

Godbless everyone!

Hey Renee,
Well, I definitely know what you are going through. For the past 2.5 years I have been having severe eye issues. I have lost my sight several times. I have had over 40 laser surgeries, around 8 Avastin injections and 2 cataract surgies. I would e more than happy to chat with you, preferably via e-mail. Mine is lisa_caswell@hotmail.com. If you want you can check out my blog, I talk about my eye issues there, the addy for that is fightingtheunseen.blogspot.com. Give me an email to let me know what your’s is. It’s always nice to talk to a person who completely understands. Take Care of yourself.

Renee.
I can understand you 100% Been there done that and as for the nerve problem still am! Never lose faith you can do it! I know how depressing all that gets but as someone told me when I was getting depressed about not only that but EVERYTHING else in my life…God ain’t done with you yet! Chin up and keep fighting!

Sorry I meant to say this in my other post! I’ve been a diabetic for 35 years and still fighting! My oldest has been 1 for 9 years with a 13 1/2 month old and another 1 on the way in April!