Diabetes tracking survey for my graduate research

Hello there!

I'm conducting a survey about how diabetics (any type) and parents of diabetics track their diabetes-related behavior. As a type 1 myself, I know there's a lot that we do and think about to make treatment decisions, so I am trying to quantify and share that with the research community for my graduate work. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I think Manny can vouch for me. :]

Alyssa

----

The Department of Computer Science Human-Computer Interaction group at the University of Toronto is conducting a survey exploring diabetes self-treatment practices. Participants must be at least 18 years old. You must be a diabetic (any type) or an active caregiver of a diabetic (e.g., parent). We view ‘active’ as someone who assists with activities like calculating insulin doses, carb counting, monitoring and recording of blood glucose values.

The survey is completely voluntary and only takes about 15-25 minutes. At the end of the survey there is an option to enter a raffle to win a $25 gift certificate for Amazon.com. One participant will be drawn for every 50 respondents.

This study has been approved by the University of Toronto Office of Research Ethics. Should you decide to participate in the survey, data collected will remain anonymous and confidential.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/diabetestracking

Thank you.

The posting of this survey has been approved by the TuDiabetes Administrative team.