Does anyone swim with their One Touch Ping? Any issues?

Just wondering if anyone stays connected to their One Touch Ping and if so are you having any issues?My son is 7 and LIVES in the pool......

I wear my Animas Ping in the pool and in the ocean. You do need to be sure that the battery area cap is relatively new (the key thing is that the O ring needs to be in good condition) and tightened down according to directions. In the freshwater pool, I have never had a problem. Several years ago, I did have a pump failure at the ocean--water got in the battery compartment, and I started getting low battery alarms and my pump was super-hot due to the battery acid. My lesson: now I change out the cap before my ocean swims, and I haven't had a problem since. I do have to be careful about lows when I swim--swimming and snorkeling just burn blood sugar.

I never remove my pump when I go swimming, pool, lake, sea…
I do make sure to lower my basal depending on the activity I’m doing. Haven’t had any issues with the pump at all.
The only thing I would say is make sure to check the infusion set and make sure it’s sticking properly. It’s only happened once (and I think it’s cause I got sunscreen all over it) but it almost came completely undone.