Does Phillips MIlk of Magnesia have Carbs?

For Constipation.. Dr. has me take Phillips MOM

but After I do take it, My BG's Spike

can't find any infromation if it has Carbs, Sugar or what that might be causing this..

Best to contact the manufacturer. Other things you can use for constipation, like fiber supplement capsules, that won’t cause spikes. Some fiber supplements have flavorings & sweeteners, so check labels. Capsules are usually free of these.

Milk of magnesia can interact with some drugs & that could be effecting your BG also.

Sometimes you can tell under the “inactive ingredients” category… If it has flavorings, like cherry, it might have sucrose. Check for sugar free options. I think I bought one like this some time ago… and it does have sucrose – the regular stuff does.

Have you tried flaxseed for constipation. I found it worked for me.

can’t find a carb count but this is the ingreidient list for the concentrated strawberry…sugar and fake sugar:

ve Ingredients:Per Teaspoon (5mL): Magnesium Hydroxide 800 mg .
Inactive Ingredients:Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Citric Acid, D&C Red #28, Flavor, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol, Sugar, Xanthan Gum .

I emailed Bayer and they stated that the liquid Wild Cherry does have sugar. It has 4.72 grams of carbs per tablespoon and 3.42 of those are sugar. They also told me that the Original and the Mint do not contain any sugars or carbs.