DPAC call out

Message sent from DPAC…

Good afternoon friends!

In light of Mental Health Awareness Month in May, DPAC will be putting together a social campaign raising awareness for mental health and diabetes.

Statistics are great for getting the word out, but we also think it’s of the utmost importance to include stories and first-person perspectives from people living with diabetes - or who have a spouse, child, family member, or close friend living with diabetes. As part of this campaign, we want to feature DPAC Champion Corps on our social media!

If you or someone you know is interested in being celebrated and sharing your experience with mental health & diabetes, please reply to this email with your/their name and relationship to diabetes and we’ll take it from there.

1 Like

I don’t intend to be a nuisance, but I can’t seem to find out what DPAC is. An internet search suggests Durham Performing Arts Center, Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, Delaware Police Accreditation Commission, The Division of Procurement and Contracts, Defense Personnel Analytics Center, and so on. It seems likely that D is for diabetes, but what is this organization that you are referring?

Posssibly this site.

2 Likes

That’s it.

I’m going to a "diabetes film showing’ today. I’ll let you all know if its any good.