Enter the "LIVING with Diabetes" Contest by TuDiabetes.com and Monsoon Artisans

To enter, just follow these steps:

1. Write a blog post on your TuDiabetes.com page with no less than 200 words about your life with diabetes. Be creative!

2. There will be 3 groups of entries:
    Group 1: Type 1 and Type 1.5
    Group 2: Type 2 and PreDiabetes
    Group 3: Parents, spouses and friends of diabetics

3. Please be sure to title your blog post like this:
    “LIVING with Diabetes Contest Entry: Group X” - where X is the group you belong to.

4. Post a comment here telling us that you’ve entered, so we’re sure to check your blog and see your entry!

There will be 3 winners, one from each group. Each winner will receive a custom silver creation from Monsoon Artisans (www.monsoonartisans.com): either a Leaf Message Necklace, a custom one-of-a-kind necklace or a custom medical bracelet made just for you!

Dates and rules:

• One entry per person, only. The entry that is up on your blog on September 1st is considered your entry.
  • Entries will be accepted through September 1st, 2007, at 11:59 p.m. EST.
  • Results will be posted September 10th, 2007.
  • Winners will receive their prizes within one month of notification.
  • All participants must be a member of TuDiabetes.com.

We’re all looking forward to reading about what it’s like for you: LIVING with Diabetes.

Wishing you good health and good writing,

TuDiabetes and Monsoon Artisans
(Monsoon Artisans is the custom jewelry business of TuDiabetes member, Beth Sobel.)

good thing you said no Less rather than no MORE than 200 words!

I have a feeling we’ll get some manifestos here, huh? :wink:

So, no takers for the challenge? :slight_smile:

done :wink:

ok…here goes the neighborhood.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Ok- entry is in :slight_smile:

Mine is up.

I entered!

I’m in. Thanks.

I’m in. The blog’s updated.

I’ve posted. So count me in. May not be a winner but it is in my book.

Thanks for the contest Manny. really brings things back into focus again for me.

I actually wont be entering. Ill post something later, but not for the contest.

besides, Im allergic to most metals anyway :wink:

I just posted mine. :slight_smile:

This is super! Lots of great entries have been submitted…

Tonight at midnight the pumpkin will… no, no… Tonight at midnight (EST) is the deadline for the contest, so you have 12 more hours to work on your entry, those of you who haven’t submitted yours yet. :smiley:

I provided an entry on my blog. Best wishes.

I’m in!

Ok, I just joined TuDiabetes.com yesterday and I am already addicted. I guess it’s better than eating cookies. Please see my blog I just posted as an entry to the contest!!!

Thanks to everyone who entered… reading your entries has been inspiring! It’s midnight EST, so this contest is closed. Please check back for results on September 10th.

Thanks again to all who participated!