Feeling a bit down

For the last few days I have been feeling a bit down in the dumps. I think now that since I have been off my metformin for a month now as well as my birth control by my endro. orders so he can get a true reading of my hormone levels due to another health issue I have things have been starting to go a bit haywire as you could say. My sugars are going at all diffrent rates because I am only on my Januva right now until I see the endro. next time to get the boold work done in the middle of September. I had a 205 reading on Monday 2 hrs after breakfast after having a 145 when I woke up that day. Then before lunch which was 2 hrs after I had the 205 reading it was at 116 then i took it 2 hrs after lunch and it was 114. I was starting to feel very slow and was not able to keep my normal pace at work that day and I just kept felling like I was getting slower as the day went on. For the last week or more I have been feeling a bit not myself I could say and I really do not think I am depressed because at times I am in a great mood but then other times I just feel blaa for some reason. I am starting to stress a bit more in the last two days at work as well and I have been feeling I am not on my normal pace there or really on my normal track I am when I work either.

Sorry for the vent time but I am not sure what is going on and I do not know if my sugars could be making me feel this way or not. If anyone can give any advice please make a comment below I would be greatfull

Hi: I was diagnosed with Type 2 in 5/2006. If you get a chance, check out the “Article” post on my blog. It is about when I was first diagnosed. Sometimes venting is the best medicine. My blood sugar readings were all over the place the first few months after I was diagnosed. I also wrestled with depression. Remember that you are not alone, and that many of us have had similar experiences, but I cannot relate to coming off of birth control :).

Thank You for letting me know about the article you have posted on your blog. I will check it out. Thanks for your support and since finding this site I have been starting to feel a bit better about what the doctor is trying to do right now becasue he wants to get my two conditions on the right path since the one also can play a big problem on my diabetes. Thanks again.