First tattoo- advice please! :)

I’ve always wanted an intricate oriental dragon on my right shoulder blade. Yeah, yeah I know this sort of thing has been done to death but it kinda has a lot of symmetry with my life…I was born in the year of the dragon, I feel that it symbolises some traits of my personality and I drive a fire spitting car! :slight_smile:
I guess I feel that it has more of a meaning to me than a lot of the fan boys out there that have them :wink: I just want to find a parlour that will have the skills to do what I want before I take the plunge!

Thats cool! yeah, the main point is definitely that it has some sort of meaning :slight_smile: also cool that you have a fire spitting car! :stuck_out_tongue: haha
Yeah, i can understand that. Definitely important to find the right artist to do it.

^ lol that sounds like a good enough reason to post flamage pics :wink: No trickery here, these are genuine flames spitting from the car during racing or dyno work…roasted marshmellows anyone??

As for someone to do it, I couldn’t think of a better word than ‘artist’ as I would like the kind of detail you see on miami/la ink…time for some research me thinks!

you could always pop over to, as you say, miami/la ink? get on tv? :stuck_out_tongue: haha

very cool flaming car. the silver one looks a bit like a skyline or something

Except for the fact that I am from Australia that sounds like a good idea lol :smiley: As for the tv bit…errr pass. I need to find someone with their skills over here…

Top marks for id-ing the car…it is indeed a skyline (they both are) GTR - check out my home page pics :wink:

I just got my first one. First couple days I had no pain because it’s lettering I think, today and yesterday blood sugars have been terrible and can’t seem to get them down. Did anyone have a similar experience during healing? Could just be coincidence, none the less I love my art!

I’d also like to mention this ones on my ribs, I know the skins thin and fragile there.