This video has the instructions on how to restart G6 sensors that say “No restarts” - I tried it today and it worked! Thank you to Type1Tech TipsnTricks!
I’d typed up the steps since the video is long:
- stop sensor on phone & receiver (or wait until session ends)
- use a test strip or thin card to pop transmitter out of old sensor (still in your body) - there is a hidden clip in middle of sensor - try to get it to raise up slightly on both sides and the transmitter will come out.
- wait at least 30 minutes (longer is ok)
- snap transmitter back in old sensor
- on receiver & phone, start new sensor session using original code