So, yesterday, I wrote my vision statement. A BOLD and very grand statement of where I want to be. Actually, I will say, it is also how I want to look back at my life when I am at its end... but how can I, will I even begin to achieve this?
I am starting with goals.
Just for the first part of the vision: testing
1. I will test every morning when I wake up
2. I will test before each meal I each, and before any snacks.
3. I will test every evening before bed
4. I will test 3 hours after each meal
5. I will test when my meter beeps for me to test following a correction or food bolus
Wow, this seems like alot, but actually, it is not, it is what I should be doing.
Ok, here I go... testing.
8:45AM: 62 - and 15CHO juice (not exactly when I woke up, but it is a start)
Oh, and one BIG NOTE: I will test and NOT let Sales get in my way. SCREW you SALES. GO BULLY SOMEONE else today, I am testing and trying to take care of me, my life and manage my diabetes. No one is going to die today in Sales. P- off.
Thank you and see you tomorrow everyone! :)