Haven't blog in awhile

I having problems with my daughter; everytime she eats, her tummy hurts… She has lots of tests and they came out normal… She had one more test and that test was going to see if her gallbladder was working right… We got the test back and now she has to have her gallbladder out… She’s only 15, in May she will be 16… We have to go to see a Surgeon on April 2nd… after that she will have surgery on a different day…

I got my walking/tennis shoes that my Endo wrote a script for… I love them… I have a picture of them on my cell phone… because a friend wanted to see them…

I hope my health insurance will pay for a new insulin pump… I’m getting an Animus 2020… I have a problems seeing the screen with my other one… My eyes are not working together. My left eye turns in and I’m suppose to have surgery on that eye in April… I had the surgery before when I was 2 yrs.old…

I’m still fighting with DexCom…About filing a claim with Medicare… By law they have to… even though They do not accept Medicare Assignment… Today I’m going to call them to see if if they did it or not…

You should get your daughter tested for Celiac disease. People with type 1 diabetes, or with family members with type 1, are at higher risk.

The first blood tests to have for this are:

• IgAtTG: Immunoglobulin A (IgA) and tissue transglutaminase (tTG) antibody
  • IgAEMA: Immunoglobulin A (IgA) and antiendomysial antibody (EMA)

Check out these links:

Wishing you all the best!