Having a baby Friday!

Hi ladies!

After many perinatologist, endocrinologist and ob appointments I am following the advice of all 3 to go for a scheduled c section since baby is measuring 9lbs 8oz. I just couldn’t forgive myself if anything happened to him. I am extremely nervous, scared, anxious, etc as this is my first surgery so please keep us both in your prayers Friday am at 7. Thanks for all your advice and support throughout the pregnancy and stay tuned for pictures and birth story!

Anna

Hoorah!!! Wishing you all the best Anna!

Check your blood sugars the night before. I had to reduce my basals already the night before to keep my blood sugars stable.

I had my son by scheduled c-section for the same reason. He was 9lb 5 oz. Let us know if you have any last minute questions!

I'm so excited for you! Congrats! I'll be thinking of you and praying for you and baby Sawyer! You've really paved the way for me this pregnancy. Thank you and let me know how it goes! Sounds like he might be built to play some football!

I'm just seeing this now - so I assume I should congratulate you on becoming a mommy!

My darling girl was born - now 2years & 9 months ago - at 37 1/2 weeks gestation - at a whopping 9lbs 10 oz!! She wasn't a scheduled c-birth, but I did end up choosing that route after pushing for a very non-productive 3 hours!! She didn't even look like a newborn (so said the nurses anyway). It still amazes me, as my A1c's were in non-diabetic range, the whole time! She is now thriving and in the petit range as far a sizes go.

Welcome to the life-changing rockin'-est ever place to be :D !!

Best,
Davis

CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to hear about your birth story and see pictures of your little one :)

Congrats Anna! Can't wait to see pics of your little one!