I am now wearing my new pump

I officially started my Ping this morning. Right now I am pumping saline. On friday, I go back and start using insulin. Pretty easy so far. I am going to need time to adapt to changing my infusion set and rewinding. Just need to take it step by step. My CDE has me on a safe dose, and we will be adjusting accordingly. I just hope I don’t go very low. I hate going low. I’ll bet that is what everyone here says.
I’ll check back in with ya on friday.

YAY!!! That’s awesome news =) Congrats on the pump! Definately keep us informed! Happy Pumping =D

How exciting! Before you know it, you won’t have to read the manual to do all the things you need to do. I’m sure you’re testing a lot in the first few days.

Yeah, I started pumping for the first time in my life 2 weeks ago - actually it’s been 16 days. During those 16 days I’ve tested 221 times! I’m hoping to scale it back to a more reasonable 10 tests a day pretty soon.

I get my Ping training this Friday. I’m a little excited but also a little nervous. Hopefully it won’t be too difficult to pick up.