I am tired of ,not from diabetes but from hardwork in controlling it

Mark and others:

My comments were not meant to be unsupportive in any way. What I was saying here is the awful truth that cannot be avoided. And it wasn’t just one day that did it to me, but a lot of days that turned my life upside down. I think that some truth is needed to refocus us here. Sure, it’s hard. Better believe that it is a challenge. I don’t want anyone else to go through what I’ve been through. A warning to the wise is what I was doing.

With that, I’ll end by saying that we must all go through these feelings, but it’s what is done with them that is the important key to our future.

Lois La Rose
Milwaukee, WI

I can empathise totally. But we keep going because of our loved ones and because the options are too bad to consider. This Website is so helpful and I feel connected to people who understand. Stay strong and never ever give in.

I’m tired too :frowning: What sucks the most is that we can’t even give up and move on, if we wanted to.You can quit an exhausting hobby, relocate from a funky city and divorce your spouse. But with diabetes, the consequnces are too, too, too devestating to give up and not take care of yourself.
BUT…sometimes I’m actually greatful that I have the daily maintence of diabetes and an insulin pump. I say that because, there are people responsible for the daily maintence of worse things, like a colostomy etc.