I guess it is good to vent about problems

Well, I went for my 3 month check up and my A1C went from a 7.4 to a 8.3. I was so mad because I am on the pump. So the doctor upped my basal rate during the day and kept it the same at night. I been doing good on it. I am more in my goal range now. Sometimes even 100%. Yeah me! I been in alot a pain at night mostly with my legs and back. Sometimes pain pills dont even help. I just lay in bed and pray because that is all I can do. I am also still having mild seizures. Which is scarring me because I want to work and be able to drive again by myself. Right now my parents are helping me out with my bills. I was doing so good before I started having seizures. I had a great job and I even had a bought a car. Now I cant even work or drive alone. I been applied for disability and was turned down. I just pray every night for god to get me through the day with everything going wrong in my life.

What are mid seizures? Or did you mean mild?

yes Mild

Jennifer, don't give up on disability. Most people have to try more than once to get it through. I know what you are going through with leg and back pain. I am on some pretty good pain killers but sometimes they just don't do much. I will be praying for you!!! Sparky

Jennifer, I want to underscore what brokenpole said about having to try more than once to qualify for disability. I don't know where you are, but here in British Columbia, every application for disability benefits is turned down automatically the first time. It's a hideous policy, but it apparently saves the provincial and federal governments quite a bit of money since many people don't reapply no matter how much they need assistance.

I hope you start to feel better very soon!

Thanks I know I am not the only one out there that having pain. It is good to talk to someone that have the same thing that you have or the same problems that you have.