I was diagnosed with Colon Cancer

Brian,

I’m fairly new to Tu Diabetes and don’t post too often, but I do remember reading your post about your stomach issues. I’m sorry you are going through this and I hope you will have a speedy & full recovery so you can get back to your life doing what you love. I will definitely keep you in my prayers.

Take care,
Veronica

((((((Brian)))))))
Sending you peace that passes all understanding! You’re on my prayer list; I’ll look forward to hearing your reports.
I don’t know anything about colon cancer. What I hear sounds like you’re not gonna go anywhere too soon. I’ll
just send you rays of hope and wait it out with you.
Huggles
MeadowLark

Brian, I am so sorry to hear that you have cancer. I wish you comfort, strength, rest, and courage! And I’ll be thinking of you as you struggle through this obstacle. You can and WILL get through this.

Thanks for sharing with us Brian! Saying a prayer for you right now. Please continue to keep us posted, and hopefully you will find some specific support in this group.

In our hearts and prayers for your best wishes and speedy healing

Stay strong. Think positive thoughts. Don’t be afraid to dedicate yourself to you. De-stress when you can, pray, don’t be afraid to ask for help and don’t be afraid to demand what you think you need from healthcare providers. You’ve got a great smile. I pray It all goes well.

~Sending good wishes your way Brian. Hang in there!~

Brian, you are in my thoughts and prayers. My cousin went through colon cancer as well about 15 years ago and while it was hard journey, she is quite well now. Just take your time and let other help you! Don’t be afraid to ask for support!

I’m so sorry Brian.
All my thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Brian, you’re in my thoughts and prayers. May God bless you with a speedy recovery. Chris.

Brian,
I am sorry to hear of your diagnosis of cancer. I am an RN and I work with cancer patients on a daily basis. Colon cancer can be a very treatable cancer. The advice I give my patients is: take one day at a time, listen to your body, and make sure you trust your oncologist. If you ever need any support, resources, or any help at all, please let me know. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please know that we are all here for you. Julie

I’m sorry, Brian, to hear of your diagnosis, but it sounds as if you’ve received a good prognosis. All I can offer is my prayers and encouragement to beat it.

Cara

Brian!

Thoughts, prayers, energy, and good wishes man. We care–keep us posted.

I will keep you in my prayers.
We are all here for you!

Brian,

may GOD protect you and heal your body.

I will say a prayer for you…

vegRewind

I’m really sorry Brian. All my best wishes for you.

So sorry Brian. Hang in there and keep a positive attitude. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Brian,

So sorry to hear you have to deal with such a nightmare. You look like you are in excellent physical shape and that can really help. I have a friend who has survived Stage 4 melanoma (almost universally fatal) and he says that his doctors say his fitness level is a large part of why. There have been some major advances in cancer treatment and many people are surviving things they didn’t used to.

Brian,
Hang in their I will pray for you and that God will heal you and guide the Dr.s in there procedsures.

Dear Father Please look after Brian and Heal him. Please guide the Dr.s as they care for him and that they ma make the right choices for his rapid recovery. Please bless Brian and his family as he fights this medical problem. Also we ask that you help with his control of his D. In Jesus name Amen.

That it not be in Brian’s strength, but because of You in him.