Chemo Round #10 - two to go

Just had my tenth round of chemo. I am wiped out… Six months of chemo is really a true test of mental and physical endurance. I’m at the point where I just can’t wait to be done and although the end of chemo is in sight, it still seems so far away. Two rounds to go. I can do it but it’s not going to be easy. I’m tired and ready to get back to life as ‘normal’ as a type 1 diabetic and now as a cancer survivor.

Stay strong! Thoughts and prayers go out to you during this time. Best of luck in all you do =)

Wow! I hope everything goes smoothly, just remember that your almost there to the finish line!

Brian you continue to rock! Stay tough! <<Good vibes your way>> :0)

You’re doing great so far! Hang in there. It’s all going to be well worth it!!

sending you some sunshine, thoughts of strength and health, and a couple of hugs for you

Brian you are the man my friend. Indestructible!!

Hang in there! Just two more rounds. You can and will do it! If you can get through this, you can get through anything. You show amazing strength.

You will be a surviver and thiver! sending hugs and prayers!

Hang in there… we will welcome you back as a ‘normal’ type 1 :slight_smile: and a cancer survivor! You are amazing.

How utterly exhausting! Ten rounds:( You’re a trooper & you’ve got the Tu D team cheering you on. Very soon it will all be behind you.

What’s the date of the last chemo? Hope you’re planning an awesome celebration.

Keep the faith your doing great because you are a survivor!

Brian,

I am truly sorry to hear about your chemo. My non-D son (now 20 months) had surgeries and chemo last year at 9 months old, and I know how difficult it is. Just know that we are thinking and praying for you and that you can do it! Take each day one day at a time. Try not to focus past today…Just take it as it comes, and if you have to, live in the minute…

Post-Treatment, Our cancer experience was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I now live each day to the fullest, because of my new knowledge that each day is a gift and is not promised to us.

If there is anything my family can do to help you. If you want to send us your address we can send a care package to the hospital, etc. Do you have a CaringBridge.org website? We found that it is an invaluable tool to update friends and loved ones on day to day feelings and happenings. You can do it! Stay Strong!

Stay Stronnng! We’ll all be thinking of youuu <3

Hi Brian: :slight_smile:

Gee whiz poor you, I didn’t even know that a Person would need 12 rounds of Chemo. I thought about 6-7. I can’t imagine what you are going through. I heard that it makes you nauseous and exhausted though. You’re a Brave Guy. My Cousin had the same cancer when he was 37. He had the surgery but refused the Chemo. He’s doing okay so far(touch wood).

I’m Happy that you’re almost through this dark stage in your Life. You’ll do Fine Brian. It’ll be Nice to have you back as a Survivor. Take Good Care and thanks for letting us know what’s going on. You’re in my thoughts and prayers.

Listen to everyone here! We all need you to get through and you will. Yes, Stay strong, you are amazing! Keep us all up to date.

Thank you to everyone for all the kind words and support! This is truly a great community. Your support means a lot to me and will help me get through this most challenging event in my life. I wish you all the best!

Stay focussed ; thinking of you .

sending prayers…way to go