Is anyone having issues with g6 dexcom app not showing on notification in iOS

It used to show all the time but it started blanking out last week. Shows occasionally.

Have you turned off your phone to reboot everything? This fixes a lot of glitches for me. I’m on iOS 14.2 and Dexcom 1.8.0. I am having no issues with my widgets.

Now for my Apple Watch. It is almost worthless in consistently showing a Dexcom number. Calendar app through SugarMate not great either. Good thing I use my watch for other things.

1 Like

Yep rebooted multiple times. My dexcom version is 1.7 (not 1.8 like you.), 1.7 appears to be the latest version for me as I just went into the app store and there is nothing to update.

The only thing I haven’t tried is reinstall the app. I may try that and see whether that fixes the issue.

Yeah and my apple watch display is hopeless. Its good when it works but most of the time it just shows —

No problem for me.

1 Like

Also to add, the display problem is mostly when the phone is locked and when i swipe right. If the phone is not locked and I swipe right, it displays most of the time. Weird

I did a bit of googling. And found a workaround that seems to work. If anyone is having the same problem, you can try this

Change the language to something else in Settings > General > Language & Region . Check the widget is working. Then change the language back.

This seems to have resolved the issue for me… for now. The watch probably has a similar workaround… I’ll let you know if i find something @Laddie.