Im posting this only because @MarieB told me to and @DanP taste tested and approved it.
here is what you will need
30 oz of shredded chicken. Normally i just take a breast and shave it up myself
1/4 Cup hot sauce I personally recommends franks or crystal’s but dont use Louisiana hot sauce. it will be nasty
1 cup blue cheese dressing or 1 cup ranch dressing (your chioce
8 oz of cream cheese at room temp. i use neufchatel
2 cups chedder jack cheese.
1. shread chicken and place it in a bowl, add the hot sauce and toss it, let it sit for 20 mins at least in the fridge
2. in a saucepan, add cream cheese and blue cheese, on low heat simmer until well blended
3. in a baking dish, spread the chicken mixture followed by the blue cheese sauce. Top with the cheadder jack cheese.
4. Bake at 375 for 30 mins until cheese is bubbly
5. serve with veggies, baguettes, or chips