Just wondering What other Women Think

I know this may not be the time or place but im really confused… Im 24 Years old and have only been married for 2 years and I have no Sex Drive at all… I never want to and it makes my husband mad sometimes I dont want to hurt him but I have no more urges and I just aint in the mood… Im fine tho and im not sick I do have a Child but hes 5 and My sugars are out of wack … do you think My diabetes is causing this? Is there anything I can take?

Your diabetes could be a part of this. What is going on in your life might also effect it. Sometimes you can just be too worn out. Do you and your husband ever go on dates? Maybe you are missing romance in your relationship right now. There are a lot of things that can cause this so you might want to talk to your doctor.

No we dont go on dates our life is so crazy and hectic I guess we never have time and were always worrying about the bills

The worrying could really be effecting how you feel. I really hope for you that this stress will go away soon.

I agree with Erin - do see your doctor. Your lack of sex drive (particularily if it has changed from a past ‘norm’) can be caused by any number of things - extra stress and/or fatigue raising a youngster, depression (not uncommon in uncontroled diabetes), or maybe some other medical reason.

I think getting your sugars back ‘in wack’ :wink: may or may not help your sex drive. But it will help your health and well-being overall, so it’s a worthy goal.

Be good to you, eh!

take a little of everyone’s advice. If your sugars are out of whack, you probably feel like crap and not very good about yourself, both which would make you not feel sexy at all. You need to make time for date night, if money is an issue see if you can trade babysitting with a friend or relative or neighbor. You don’t have to go anywhere fancy, a picnic, a drive, a walk, McDonalds. It doesn’t matter where you go, as long as it is just you two. Spend time cuddling. Most important talk to your husband. and when you get back in the mood, date night could even be a motel 6, a change of scenery can do wonders!