Looking for Understanding

Oh Joanne I'm so sorry for ur loss. {{{HUGS}}} my friend!

I am sorry for your loss

Hope you can smile a little more each day. thinking of you today:)

So very sorry to hear of your loss. Yoiu are in my thoughts and prayers. Because of a Marathon,I am not going to church until 5 tonight. I shall certainly remember you and your brother when I go to the Shrine after Mass. God be with you my deep sympathy.

So sorry to hear of your loss. Perhaps his daughters can discover the reason for his death from the doctor who treated him at the hospital. Nine months seems a very long time to wait for answers. Condolences to your family.

judith, jrtpup, angelic: Thanks so much for your kind words. I know that I can't blame a drug or anything else. It's just tough.

Thanks Catlover. Warren's daughter is going to call the coroner today. Hope we find out something.

Seagator: Thanks so much for your prayers. It is so comforting.

Rye, Doris, Lots and Teena: Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers. They mean so much to me.

Trudy: Thanks so much. You have been my rock throughout this journey.

BadmoonT2: I'm so sorry to hear about your wife. My husband is also ill but we are hopeful. I can't imagine what it must be like to lose your spouse and best friend at such a young age.
I posted a picture of my brother on my page but had trouble getting it into my profile. Of course, my go- to person for computer has always been Warren. Here on TuD you have been so very helpful in posting links for me etc. Thank you so much.

I hope I didn't miss anyone. Thanks so much you guys. Joanne

Annabanana: Thanks so much for your kind words. I have enjoyed reading your posts, viewing your pictures and reading your sayings throughout this difficult time. Your contributions have been so uplifting. Thanks so much. Joanne

Hi Joanne, I had read about your profound sadness on FB ; loosing a loved one at any age is hard .
And the fact, that you have many unanswered questions . I am unsure if this will work for you ; it sounds symplistic however it has given me strength and help, when the question( s) came up : " put it/them on the shelf for now " ... one will be able to answer when feeling less sad and in overwhelm ...in my case , it has happened , that I had no need to answer the question (s) ..." time" took care of it .
Prayers coming your way .

Nel: Sorry about Facebook. My friends on there are mainly extended family and very close friends. I live out of town so I have been posting the pictures of the early days so the girls can use them for the posters they are making for the Celebration this Saturday. Also, I have many relatives out in BC who will not be able to make it and I am also sharing with them.

Thanks for the advice and prayers. They are much appreciated. I don't really think we will get a full explanation of what happened so I will have to let it go or put it on the shelf. I agree that 57 is not so young and yet we all do hope to live to retirement and at least meet our grandchildren. We are certainly not thinking law suits but we do want to know. The problem is that the possibility of a law suit seems to preventing us from discovering what happened. If the girls had not found the "Back to Work" form under the bed in the apartment and a garbled text on his blackberry, we might be living with the thought that, like his father, he had taken his own life. I think it is important to pursue the answers now before the information becomes lost.

Hi Joanne: I am SO SO very sorry for the loss of your beloved brother, at such a young age. I hope that you get answers. In the meantime, we are thinking of you!

Joanne so sorry for your loss. since your dad also passed in his sleep i wonder if it was a heart arrhythmia. finding the cause only has value in treating his children or siblings if there is a genetic component found, there is a blood test out there for prolong QT syndrome that can lead to sudden cardiac death. I also wouldn't hold onto anger at the hospital for letting him go, it will not change the outcome. My words sound so clinical and they will not ease your pain but we are all thinking of you here. god bless amy

Thanks so much Melitta. I have appreciated your help since I became a member. Thanks so much for your understanding.

Jacob's Mom. Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts. I do know that my dad did not pass from natural causes .... just not sure if it was an accident or something else. I'm not sure what tests were done this time but I think your information is helpful. I will pass it on to his daughters. Thanks so much.