Massage Therapy for Neuropathy, Does it Work?

i get numbness in my feet and hands. my hands more frequently. the last time i had a severe neuropathy was over 20 years ago (which landed me in the hospital with a neuropathy from my R hip down to my toes.i could not walk) i also tested high for DKA.

but now, its just this irritation, along with the fears of amputation sometime down the road. i get so frustrated.

so i have started going for DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE THERAPY. i figured it cant hurt, right? i figure it will help with blood ccirculation. maybe i am wrong.

anyone else out there have an experience like mine or tried the massage therapy and either believe or disbelieve in its benefits?

I started with tingling in my hands when my blood sugers went low. Recently my hands went straight numb and painful. Feeling came back after a few minutes. Its starting to happen daily, so I thought I would search for hand neuropathy and found this.
I am wondering… Did you go? Did it help?

I don't imagine it can hurt, not sure if it really helps either, but I say if it feels good that little bit of time they are doing the massages is worth it. I drool like crazy going. My neuropathy in my left foot is from an injury from a car accident though.

Don't look to massage therapy to cure neuropathy, but it feels good, is relaxing & provides temporary relief. Helps with circulation, of course. Acupuncture provides relief from neuropathic pain.