Never used a pump before, but considering either the Medtronic Paradigm Revel vs OmniPod. I'd like to know if anyone has any experience on what I see as the pro's and con's on these. Any feedback you have is greatly appreciated!
* The CGM feature sounds nice, but I've read some people saying it's painful and/or inaccurate. Anyone care to share any positive experiences? Do you use it all the time? Are the CGM notifications discrete (I don't really want everyone in the office hearing beeps or loud vibrations whenever my BG is out of range)?
* The tubelessness sounds nice, but it looks like the size of the pod vs a smaller patch connected to tubes could be a tradeoff. Anyone who has gone from tubes to pod or vice versa - happy with that decision or regret it?
* Is the food database useful and do you use it?
OTHER CONSIDERATIONS IMPORTANT TO ME:
* I like active / semi-physical sports (basketball / flag football). Anyone out here play these type of sports with it, and have anything good or bad to say about it as opposed to other pumps?
* If you remove it to play sports, is either one more easily detached and reattached?
* Any comments on comfort, ergonomics, etc? One of my hesitations about getting a pump for so long has merely been the thought of having it attached to me all the time. So the comfort of the Pod vs Tubes would be important to me - particularly for playing sports and sleeping.