Medtronic QuickSet Infusion Set

Did you drop the pump recently?

Are you 100% sure that you are not hitting scar tissue over and over again? If you perform another insertion, I would insert somewhere that I positively NEVER have inserted before, if possible. The bent cannula might be related to that (bad insertion).

If that were the issue, I would expect you to see periodic failures similar to this over time. But it sounds like you had no issues related to that and then a bunch of problems, consistently, all of a sudden.

Is there some O-ring problem, in addition to what’s called the retainer ring problem, where peeps have popped open the case to look at it? I feel like I remember someone popping open the case and visually identifying a problem, but I don’t remember who (so, maybe they never existed).

Here’s where you can find pics of the retainer ring problem. Its easy to check. Look for cracks, missing, or broken in half retainer ring.

P.S. My Omnipod finally bit the dust over a week ago, and I’m still on MI. So, I feel your pain. I’ve been in MI hell where the basals are not performing well. Join me in hell. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9FzVhw8_bY