My kids are sabotaging my diet plan

My kids are the greatest things in the world and I love them to death but the little rascals are doing major damage to my diabetic diet plan and I am beginning to think it is by design.

Last night at the dinner table, as usual am trying to cox my 2 year old into eating his dinner and I say the most typical line that I have heard from other parents countless of times.

" Do you know that there are kids in Africa starving right now coz they don't have enough to eat ?" I said and the significance of it all did not dawn on me until my oldest who is nine quickly asked " Hey dad did you starve all the time growing up"?

Read more of My kids are sabotaging my diet plan.

Kids and our diet! What can we say? Mine are now 20 and 21 but my 2 year old granddaughter thinks ANYTHING she puts in her mouth I should try too! Do you know how many Easter Bunnys I’ve gotten a taste of in the last week! HA! (The chocklet ones I mean)

I dread holidays especially Easter and Halloween coz you always sample thinking its Ok then you look up and you have consumed way too many carbs lol.