NaBloPoMo and D Blog Day

So what do they have in common. Well I sporadically post here and there and everywhere as Sam I Am would say…but to support diabetes awareness month/day I decided to do a post everyday, here, where I think it may be most important.

I do fel better when I rant, vent, answer others who rant, vent, and do so where I know it is pretty safe–all sites have a percentage of those who think thye know best about–well whatever they think they know best about. TuD seems to have less of that than other places, and it is the only place where some things I have to say, rant, worry…etc about is understood.

One of my hopes is that by the end of this thrity days I will have ingrained this new habit of blogging everyday; since it takes thirty consecutive days fo doing something to make a habit (no doubt part of the reason for the length of the contest)

Probably the biggest challenge will be this weekend as I am traveling with the daughter and grandaughter–and since one never know how the weather will behave going over the mountain–it may be a four hour drive–and it may be eight–we shall see…

I am looking forward to trying to get to Manny’s shin-ding over the bay bridge–dependent on the above paragraph and how well the granddaughter travels…and if the hotel reservation goes off without a hitch (ha ha). We have scoped out the whole foods closest to the hotel and have a kitchenette, so not all junk food while we are there (we come home on Monday)

The next challenge will of course be Thanksgiving weekend…

we shall see if I can do it…

till tomorrow…