Now to this

HI FRIENDS I AM DIAGONISED TO BE A TYPE1 PATIENT , TWO YEARS BACK … I AM STILL UPSET OF THIS … I AM NOT ABLE TO COME OUT OF THIS . MY SENIORS IN THIS FIELD PLS PLS HELP ME OUT …

Oh my dear friend!!
diabetes is just afriend but when you makes that friend angry
by some Hypo and high,then that friend will kill.
you don’t have to be upset.
it’s not your fallt,all of us are trying to support and help.

and REMEMBER that DIABETES makes you unique.

we are still fightting and smiling because we must complete our life.
You’ll not get any thing when you feel upset,you’ll just mskes your healthy wors.

I LOVE DIABETES AND I THANK GOD
FOR THAT BLESSING.

if you need any help then tell me and tell all the other mambers.

thank u noor . thanks for your support. incase of any doubts i will let u ppl . know

Hi Vinodh…just keep reading and asking guestions. There are a lot of us here going through what you are dealing with. There are so many knowledgeable and helpful members. Once you know more about it, you will feel better able to cope. Good luck to you.

Vinodh, I have only been diagnosed since Jan. 2009. Sometimes I feel like it is a dream. I feel like I was in shock in the hospital. I had to go to hospital for a week and be on a glucose drip. It is very hard. I still have to count my blessings. When my birthday came in March I looked at my beautiful family sitting around me and told them I felt blessed to be here another year. I know this is hard for you. I roll along and do good and then it hits me once in a while and I get so upset. I talk to Noor a lot. She is not my child but I feel like she is and that is what this website is all about. Connecting and sharing so we can get thru each day. You talk to anyone you can. I don’t know what would I do without all my diabetic friends. Please stay in touch. We need each other. Cindy Carr

You can still edit the discussion. If you click on edit discussion, then delete you email and click save.

You can send private messages with members through TuDiabetes. So you don’t even need to post your email address if you don’t want to.

Vinodh, You are not alone! Please come and join in our discussions and you will realize how much it helps to talk with others who can really understand.

diabetes will always be hard, and it does take a strong person to throw yourself back in the game. You really have to find that power in you even if you have to force yourself to do it (which is easier said then done). Reaching out to friends and family is important to, but i find that in the end of the day your still left with you and the decision you make good or bad. Good luck! Just start from the beginning and work your way back up, reanalyze everthing and find your weakness. ( for example maybe remembering to test your sugar is easy to you, and taking shots isn’t bad either, for me it’s figuring out what to eat that frustrates me the most and dosing correctly) tomorrow is a new day.

thank you my dear friends . thanks for you support and guidance . sure i will follow you people .