Off we go!

After a lot of screwing around with doctors, I just started on the POD on the 15/OCt . I must say it’s weird not to be giving myself injections…but I’ll get used to that. So far my numbers have been great. I’ve gone low ( 53 & 62 ) twice.Otherwise the highest I’ve been was first thing today, I was at 94. Everything I’ve read & everyone I’ve talked to have told me that it will take a while for things to settle down. My Endo told me that at the start my numbers would probably go up for a while till all the tweaking was done. I’m hoping that I’m pretty much good to go now, but we will see. Now it’s time to find THE site and a backup or two. I decided to start out with it on my belly, but I think I’ll go to the tricep with my first POD change and check it out. I must say that the PDM does way more than I thought it would…kinda cool. So now I can say “I’m officaly pumping”. Let the good times roll !

Welcome to the POD world! I hope you enjoy it. It will take some adjusting to get everything down. Good Luck