On the mend

Just when I was almost ready to give into the big D, I got my A1 result, a 5.6… That’s after being in the hospital on long and short insulin around the clock for a month, darn near died. Pancreas shows no signs of any distress. I still have spikes but they don’t go over 150 anymore and come down within a hour or so and hang around the low 100’s or mid 90’s. Changed up some supplementation and got results. I feel extremely lucky and hope it keeps improving. Smile people, It can get worse…

Big Daddy

GOOD NEWS!!! See your a survivor!!! Love that A1C!!

Whooo-Hooo for your A1C!!! Awesome numbers and am glad you’re sugar is between 100 and 150! Great job!!! And yes, keep on smiling!

=)))

I’m happy to hear that you made it through and are doing so well now… here’s to continued good results! :slight_smile:

Wow! Wonderful news =) Great work!

Congratulations!

Awesome!!!

good for you!!
mine was 15 so I haveevry right to envy you :slight_smile:

Wonderful!!! :slight_smile:

89 this a.m. Somethings working. Now I’m waiting for a train to hit me or lightning strikes lol

Hahaha, don’t wish any of that! You’re doing a great job! Here’s to you cheering you on

\o/ — see you got your own cheerleader rooting for you! Hee hee (yes, she’s holding pompoms) HAHA! =)

Fantastic news! I am happy for you! Keep up the great work!

Unfortunately I just had a out patient procedure done. Went from 89 to 142 in a half hour. That’s after fasting for 15 hours. Knock out Doc said it was the stress and nerves. Not as controlled as I thought, imagine that, lol

thanx,
Big D