One Touch Test Strips avaliable

I have a few hundred unopened boxes of One Touch test strips available for free (switched to the Omnipod and they don't work with it).

Lora

That's very generous of you! I sent some reservoirs to someone once and it was a very good feeling!!

I'd love some, Lora! I use the One Touch Ultra, but think they're all interchangeable? I switched to the One Touch for my Ping and they are much more expensive for me. (I just recently shipped off some pen needles and yes, it's great we can help each other out!). If somebody with no insurance at all responds please choose them instead! Thanks ahead of time.

All OneTouch strips are interchangeable except for the Verio IQ strips. It's one of the things I liked about OneTouch--I could get a new meter and not have to give up my entire supply of strips.

I also would like some, but only if someone without insurance needs them . I use a One-touch Ultra and a One touch mini that as my backup and some time standard meters now, but my insurance will only fund one type of strip or meter on a pre-auth: my brand new Bayer Contour Link. So I would just need a few for backup, but do let those with greater needs come first. You are such a honey!!!

God bless,
Brunetta

Brunetta...I am going to send the majority to someone who contacted me who is having health insurance/job problems right now. I could send a box of 50 your way as a back up. You can email be at lora1@fuse with address info.

Lora

Zoe,,,I could get you a box or two of 50. I am going to send the majority to someone who contacted me who is having health insurance/job problems right now. If you're interested email address info to me at lora1@fuse.net.

Lora

Hi all,
I'm really glad this forum is here. I am able to get my strips to someone in financial need.

Thanks!
Lora

Thanks, Lora, will do!