Please keep reporting spammers

I am back, folks… Miami was great and the birthday was a blast too! I want to thank Luis and Bernard for keeping an eye on the administrative side of things while I was away, taking a break.

Also thanks to ALL of you who reported acts of SPAM over the weekend.

For your information, the user JC Nieto has been banned from the site. In spite of a reminder from the admins to abide by the terms of conduct, he continued to SPAM users.

So your reports DO work: any time you see suspicious behavior on the site, please drop me a line.

There are two other outstanding cases now that are being watched. In the meantime, if you have any questions about whether a particular product or treatment may be or not bogus, check out this discussion and/or add your thoughts and questions to it.

No problem leader, we got you back! :slight_smile:

I got spam from “competent.”

I will be reporting this person to NING. It’s not a TuDiabetes user, but it clearly is a spammer.

Thanks for the heads up.

Anyone know who Americandiabeteswholesale is? They’ve sent a friend request, but I can not locate a profile. Maybe I am missing something. Thanks.

This answers your question, Jolie:
http://tudiabetes.com/profiles/blog/show?id=583967%3ABlogPost%3A17499

I just banned another spammer (Jeff Taylor) whom some of you may have received a message from.

If you see any unusual activity in the community, such as those non-specific invitations to send an e-mail, etc. before responding to them, please use the “Report an Issue” link at the bottom of the site to let me know about them, so we can take a look and take action as needed.

Thanks everyone! :slight_smile:

I just banned another user (John) who was spamming in the network with a fake story about his sick mother in Liberia, asking for your help to get your money. This is a typical online scam.

Thanks for reporting this: any time you see suspicious behavior of this kind, make sure to bring it up.

Another member just got banned, after spamming a few of you by writing a bogus message on your comment walls asking for money.

Thanks for reporting this case!

Just banned another member who spammed a few of you. Thanks to those who reported the person.

Please remember to use the “Report an Issue” to inform of any suspicious member activity.

Thanks for keeping your eyes open and letting me know about “gukama”. This spammer is now banned.

Please keep on reporting any suspicious behavior you encounter.

As usual, keep reporting any unusual behavior you see. A member that joined today (SpankFPG) was removed for violations in our terms of use.

PHILOXENIA has been banned for spamming. A big THANK YOU goes out to all the members who reported his actions as those reports are the ones that enable us to keep the TuDiabetes community the way we like it!!

SIMI has been banned for spamming. A big THANK YOU goes out to all the members who reported her/his actions as those reports are the ones that enable us to keep the TuDiabetes community the way we like it!!

Member “monika miller” has been banned due to her repeated acts of SPAM on the network.

Thanks for the reports! Keep reporting any unusual activity you see.

Thanks to Mick for reporting layla111, a spammer!

Remember to always keep your eyes open for any suspicious activity and don’t hesitate to report it. You can click on the “Report an Issue” link at the bottom of the site and the report will go to all Admins.

Take care everyone and have a great Thursday!

Please check out this member. I don’t believe they belong on TuDiabetes:
http://tudiabetes.com/profile/MELIAN

They seem to be leaving spam-like comments on pages for other new members.

Bernard

Thanks, Bernard! They have been banned.

A spammer (loveth) was just banned. Thanks for the report!!

If you encounter folks who join the network with the sole goal of promoting their services or if you feel see someone who joined appears to be taking advantage of his/her membership to “hit” on other members, please let us know by clicking the “Report an Issue” link at the bottom.

This was the case with sai krishna who has since been banned. He was promoting his tour guide business only. Thanks to Mick for the report!