Please say a prayer for my family

My Bgs are a mess. I went to see my Endo And my A1C is 9.7…Horrible and i am on the pump…But the reason I am asking for prayers is because at 2:30 pm The Drs had to put Dad into Hospice…It is so hard to just watch him go…My bgs have been a mess and never mind my blood pressure…He is very fragile and I keep asking God for his Peace…I would surely appreciate it…I joined in July but I feel that i have found great friends.here…Thank You

Id like to share this beautiful prayer I found and pray for my dear friends… Today, I offer this prayer for you, Leticia.

Dear Jesus,
Divine Physician and Healer of the Sick,
we turn to You in this time of illness.
O dearest Comforter of the Troubled,
alleviate our worry and sorrow with Your gentle love,
and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden.
Dear God,
we place our worries in Your hands.
We ask that You restore Your servant to health again.
Above all,
grant us the grace to acknowledge Your holy will
and know that whatsoever You do,
You do for the love of us.

Amen.

Letica:

Having gone through this with a diabetic mother, I can certainly understand your pain and high BG’s. Know this, there is not a simple way through. Be open to the emotion that you need to express and please try to keep self doubt under control. You cannot make the wrong decision, because whatever you and your family member decide is the correct thing. Second guessing is a favorite past time for family members who dot not have to make tough decisions. I can almost guarantee someone will second guess one of the decisions that have to be made. Always remember if they were in your shoes and knew all the information, they likely woudl do the same thing.

Please update us and know you will be in our thoughts and prayers,

rick phillips

Leticia,

Very sorry for what you, your dad & your family are going through. Emotional pain is so hard on our crazy BG & blood pressue, as if the sadness wasn’t enough to handle. Do what you can to take care of yourself. Know it’s difficult at this time.

Wishing for your father what’s in his highest good & sending you hugs.

I’m Very Sad to know that this is happening to your Dad, you and your Family. I cannot fully imagine what you are going through at this time with your Dad plus your Diabetes being so difficult. I feel for you. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Amen! Thank you for the Beautiful and meaningful prayer Teena.

Oh Sweetie,
I am so sorry about your Dad, and I know what you are going through as I have endured the same emotional pain with my brother, father and mother. He will find peace and you will as well. Take care of yourself and I will thinking of you and your family and hoping for gentle times and comfort.
Love ya
Robyn
XX

I go to church almost on a daily basis, I will surely pray for your father, your family and yourself as well. God Bless.

Wow…Thank you all for your prayers…I have never experienced this hospice thing…It is so incredible I think that everyone who works in that kind of facility are angels on earth…The care and comfort given to Dad is amazing…They can’t get a Bp anymore so he is lingering at 10%…but Omg…This is so hard they stopped dialysis yesterday…How long can someone stay here like that? Wow

Again Thank You All for your prayers. Dad went on to Heaven At 2:30 AM. He went peacefully. I thought since they were’nt Dialysing him it would be rough for him, but it was’nt I was panicking for nothing. I guess sometimes we fear what we don’t know…I also thought my Bgs would shoot up. They always go high when i am stressed but i went low . The nurses had to rush and get me OJ and crackers…OMG i felt like such a drama queen…I hate my diabetes today…Is going low normal? I thought stress gets you high bgs…hhhhmmmm

He will be at peace now. Memories live forever in our hearts, just pull them out when you need them. :slight_smile:

XXRobyn