Promise Last Time - Let our community help a lovely gal!

Just two hours left!!! Every vote counts because this is a close contest… If you hadn’t read my earlier post - please read here:

I’m lucky enough to be a part of the Online community of people with diabetes known as the D-OC. I blog at Curious Girl and I’ve made so many great friends on Tudiabetes and elsewhere…

I’m also a member of the Boston/Providence Music Community. My boyfriend has played in a number of bands over the years and I’ve watched the Music community rally around me (in support of several of my favorite diabetes non-profits) and others…

My friend Shelley has been a big part of making a difference in that community… Some of you might recognize her from the Dropkick Murphy’s “The Ones That You Love Video”…

She asked for my help recently - and I’m happy to oblige… So, I’m asking for the Diabetes Community’s Help. Shelley is in-line to be Miss December for Kitten Koffin Zombies. If you go here: you’ll reach the contest page. I’d be SO appreciative if you would take a minute and vote for Shells Bells in this contest. She’s not only gorgeous on the outside - she’s a totally stand up girl!

GO HERE AND VOTE FOR SHELLS BELLS!

www.kittenkoffinzombies.com/contest.php

It only takes a minute to register - just enter your email address and a password, they send you an email - you go back and vote! And I promise you they will not spam you or share your email address with anyone…

Thanks so much again!

Just a quick thank you - to anyone on here who voted!!! You guys rock and I am forever grateful. Official announcement comes in a day or two. Once we have that - we’re going to do a raffle and show with proceeds going to the Hands Foundation… That’ll happen after the calendar comes out in January… :slight_smile:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!