Rate this app

A company is currently conducting a research study on a new diabetes mobile application, and we would like to invite TuDiabetes members to participate in their brief research study.

In order to participate you must:

Be age 13 or over (parental permission required for anyone age 13-17), and be insulin-dependent.

For this study, you will be asked to download the App to your phone, explore a few features, and then rate your experience. The information collected for this research study will be shared with a medical device company which will use the information internally for market research purposes.

Your participation in the study will also help the TuDiabetes community because the medical device company who will benefit from your opinions has pledged to donate $10 for every participant who comes from TuDiabetes, up to a total of $5,000.

If you would like to voice your opinions, and help TuDiabetes in the process, please click on the link below to begin.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/mobileapp9876

1 Like

Play around with an app for a few days & it benefits TuDiabetes???

Done!

Hope you get great participation!

3 Likes

Thanks @LizBa!! I hope so, too. What did you think of the app?

1 Like

It is taking some getting used to. The tool tips are a pain in the booty, even tried to turn them off & they are back again. And sometimes the “pump screen” changes to just a black box, no info. If I close out of that, it kicks me out of the entire app. There are some glitches with it. But it’s been cool to play around on a different pump.

I downloaded the app and have played around with it. It is pretty straightforward and I like the fact that I can get a feel for working with a different pump.

So far, I especially like the IOB units and the Time Remaining.

OTOH, the app is a pretty blatant sales pitch for the product.