Ready to give up

The dry mouth seems to be gone!!! I have been making my own saliva and the dry eyes I had that before and once in a blue moon it flares up. I just use the drops more often andthen I am good to go. I have come to the conclusion that I have been breathing through my mouth at night because my mouth isnt dry in the daytime and also I have the same symptoms as what google said. I know u shouldnt diagnose from the internetbut I take everything with a grain of salt. I am pretty sure that test will come back neg.:slightly_smiling_face::+1::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

I had a parotidectomy on my left side. 30 years ago.
It was a benign tumor that was in the process of changing to cancerous. There were some transitional cells in there.

I took some oral chemo and I had dry mouth and eyes for months after, but the. It all returned to normal.
Even with only i parotid I make normal amounts of saliva.

I guess it is possible for glands and organs to take up the slack when needed.

I was almost resigned to having dry mouth the rest of my life, but I got lucky m

I am so happy for you!:blush: Our diabetes puts at more at risk of other auto diseases. I donā€™t believe I have sjorgens syndrome anymore. My eyes and dry mouth are gone. I must have been breathing through my mouth.The dty rye is something I already have. Itā€™s just once in a while it flares up. I put drops in and in for a little while and it gets better.I kinda diagnosed myself which is a bad thing to do because so many symptoms can be the same for different reasons.

I always have multiple beverages at handā€¦but thatā€™s the diabetes.

Hi Dee,
I could so relate to what you wrote. I know itā€™s an oldish text but Iā€™m just now catching up. Thanks for reaching out abd especially for your honest openness.
I have over the last six months come up against major vision loss. We all get through it but easy it ainā€™t. Hope you are doing better and feeling reasonably spirited. :heart:

4 Likes

I am still sick. I have so much pressure my feet are swollen my neck ghurts my eyes are sensitive to light i 6 stomach pain

I am doing well. I now see how you can make yourself sick just by believing you might have something. As it turnsout it was sinus all along. I feel like I am full of arthritis when my sinus is bothering me. I donā€™t get congested just bad pressure around the beginning of spring. My doctor has prescribed a nasal spray that I will use about 2 weeks before the 1rst of April in order to stay ahead of it. All is well with me. I hope you are doing well too.

1 Like