Scary day

It was a usual day and I was happy to know that the morning results were good(129) and nothing will bother me if I carry on this way… but as my parents called in for dinner… a thought came to my mind y not have a check and after I saw the results I felt the lightning strike on my head. It was a huge figure(411) and my mind boggled, I rushed to get the insulin shot… I took them, had lots of water, so that I can flush out the excess sugar. Dint told parents cos if they will know they will be scared as hell… I have never seen such numbers on the screen cos i really keep a check on diet and believe in regular exercise… but some fruits and snacks in the evening made my day scary. I just pray my day tommorow will not be as scary as today. Sometimes I am frustated of praying like this every day but when I look at the pictures of the lil kids on this site I feel that I can do it, when they have a smile on their face I can also bear this with courage.

Hi Arpit. How are your blood sugars doing today?

Do you remember what you ate to cause your BG to go so high? That would be very scary but the best way to lower your bg is to exercise, up down the stairs, go for a walk, do aerobics, etc. for at least 30 minutes. It works for me. Hugs…

its better today… early morning recorded 96…