Sensor cash price goes up!

Hey guys, I havent ordered sensors in a while but I did today and was surprised to find out that the sensors were 320$ for a one month supply! Last time I ordered they were only 250$ My insurance does not cover the dexcom at all so i have to pay all out of pocket:( Anyone else pay cash? When did the price increase? I have Capital Blue Cross insurance BTW…

I don’t pay out of pocket but my insurance went from covering things at 100% to only 70% back in June so I did a lot of research into pricing at the time. In June the website said the price for sensors was $320 but I talked with our local rep and they hadn’t heard that price yet. I don’t think it’s a terribly new thing but at the beginning of the summer it was still unknown.

Yep I ran into this as well… BUT if you are willing to autoship (and Dexcom is surprisingly flexible on the dates)… for so many months, theres a discount… Not quite to 250 but it helps somewhat…

I too have to pay 100% out of pocket. I wish my insurance covered them. I have not been able to buy them since the first of the year. I think at that time they were about $285. Its a big expense and I have to save up before I can afford to purchase each box.