Share your health care experiences with YourCareMoments

Hey all,

I was recently contacted by a very nice guy at YourCareMoments to see if our community would be interested in participating in their program to share patient perspectives on health care and medication costs with pharma and insurance companies. Below is a description of what they do, and how you can be involved. If you decide to try it out please post your thoughts/opinions about it in the thread below!

YourCareMoments TM is a project of Zitter Health Insights, a specialized business intelligence firm that provides insights to biopharmaceutical manufacturers and health insurance companies related to the affordability of and access to medications.

To do this in relation to diabetes, YourCareMoments conducts research about the affordability and accessibility of medications for people living with diabetes by collecting patients’ perspectives through short online surveys, for which participants are compensated.

These data are provided to pharmaceutical and health insurance companies so patient perspectives can be taken into account. This is a patient’s chance to have a voice about their healthcare and get paid for it.

If you register with YourCareMoments, you will receive emails with links to participate in paid surveys about your healthcare experiences with Diabetes. The surveys can be completed on a computer or mobile device. YourCareMoments will never ask for your name or address – the surveys are all anonymous. And if you have any questions or concerns along the way you can email directly!

Surveys take about 5 – 10 minutes to complete and participants are paid per survey via PayPal within 3 business days of completing each survey.

You can register by going to www.yourcaremoments.com.

Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns to contact@yourcaremoments.com.

I have not used PayPal (I know, I know) - should we have that set up before responding?

@MarieB you might need to set up a Paypal account, but if you don’t want to you could email and ask Keith (the nice guy who contacted me) if there’s another way to receive the payment. contact@yourcaremoments.com

1 Like

I am having difficulty getting on the survey. I left a note for Keith,

Thanks for the offer

rick

1 Like

@Rphil2, has Keith gotten back to you? I’m sure he will want to help you get started. Let me know if I can assist in any way.

Ok, I signed up for it. It asked me if I was dx with various things (like d), what kind of insurance I had, when my next doctor visit will be, and it said I’d get my first after that (I think). I’ll let ya’all know here what happens.

1 Like

Be careful. The survey promises anonymity but with just an email address and zip code one can find out a lot about a person.

Go to pipl.com. Type in your email address and location and you’ll see what I mean.

Always good to be cautious! Thanks for the info and the reminder, @Khurt_Williams.

they got back to me and I started to answer the questions, but then I lost connection. it was going to pay $7 through pay pal. if you decide to do it, take a picture of your insulin bottle before you start, they want to see what you are taking, and dont accept internet photos.

I made the way through the survey (including picture of prescription medication).

Survey seems to be very much concentrating on price of medications, how much I pay out of pocket, how much I’d pay out of pocket, etc. Were a couple prep questions about length of time with diabetes, bg control/A1C, some attitude questions about prescriptions vs medical advice etc.

Just checked my Paypal inbox and yes I did get the $7.

1 Like

Well that interesting and creepy @Khurt_Williams and I wonder why there’s a name associated with me that appears to be based in India? No one I know…

It ay be creepy but it’s a fact of life. If you were born in the USA there is a public record of that. If you get married, that is also public record. If you purchase a house, that’s another public record (otherwise title searches would be impossible). If you have a child, another public record. There is no way to make this private.

In the USA, government records public because they are owned by the government and we are a government of the people, by the people, for the people. You can’t deny the government – the people – access to the government’s records.