Would you please take a short survey and tell me about your success

As a write and speaker working to help people better manage their diabetes, I'm currently doing research on how people create and sustain good management.

I've written a short survey (13 questions, many multiple choice) that I'd love for you to fill out. It will take you less than 15 minutes. Just click on this link to go to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/riva_research. At the end of the survey, just click the "submit" button.

I intend to use the results in what I write and in presentations I do, as appropriate, to help others better manage their diabetes. I offer you the opportunity to use the results if you send with your completed survey, your name and email address, and credit the research to me.

Your name and email address will be anonymous. They will only be used to send you back the survey results and enter you in a random drawing for a prize - a new silver apple ipod shuffle. Your contact information will not be sold, or shared, or used in any way.

Please submit the survey back to me quickly -- by this Friday, July 30, 3 PM Eastern Daylight Time.

My heartfelt thanks for helping me in this endeavor and for sharing what you've come up with so others will benefit.

riva

good luck, Riva! Just took your survey. Hope it helps.

Took your survey.

This survey has been approved by the TuDiabetes Administration Team.

The survey is done. Thanks for posting. Looking forward to collected data.

All done Riva! :slight_smile:

I took your interesting survey earlier today, and also hope it helps.

Have clicked various links but unable to find survey. Would take it, if I could find it.