Shocking isn't it?

In a private letter here on the board a request from a lady named Clara stated that she would like to go “together” with me! First time ever this happened to me. I noticed the word “banned” over top of the message. When I asked Johanna if I could take some time off to see Clara, she did hit me!
Really she did, I was crippled for 5 minutes. Didn’t expect to get crippled after 61 years of marriage! LOL. Anyway, it was fun to get asked. Thank you Clara, but I live with a dangerous woman.

My diabetes goes where-ever it wants to go. Have my hands full staying on top. Probably the 12 new meds I have to take on top of all the others.

I’m sure you were most eager to see about my “shocking experience!”

My pleasure!

JB.

If I were married to you for 61 years and you asked that, I would do more than slug you Johnben, so consider yourself lucky!

Thats pretty funny… Have a blessed day thanks for the laugh. Great to see marriages go a long way. I’m only at 11 almost 12 wonderful years. Good Luck. Blessed. Kimberly

I was married for 40 years, and would have reacted exactly as Johanna did, while laughing :slight_smile:

Hi JB. Maybe Clara wanted to go to the Amazon with you next April 1st? :slight_smile:

Thanks all and Trudy, you seem to know me. I can never pull this off again!
But will think of something…

JB.