Sick and tired of being sick and tired

Right now I have an ear infection, bronchitis and blood sugars in the mid-200’s. Just walking around the house is exhausting right now. Even if it means I don’t graduate for another semester, I’ve decided to just stay home and rest today. It’s amazing how hard it is to give myself permission to rest.

I can sympathize Christy. I am recovering from a back injury and now I have unbelievable pain in my left foot making it difficult to walk. One doctor thinks it may be gout…another autoimmune problem to tack to my list. As I was pulling my tired body up the stairs yesterday I was thinking the same thing…I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired. But I keep it all inside, I hate to ■■■■■ to people cause I hate whiners and don’t want to sound like one. I also think they don’t want to hear it. So like you I keep pushing along when maybe I should rest. I hope you feel better soon!!!

Take all the rest today,you will feel better by tomorrow.When I am sick,I sleep 24 hours and feel normal by next day.Wish you quick &complete recovery,

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Do you need anything? We’re just across town! Call me if I can help!

Get well soon:)

Get well soon and don’t worry about school or anything else…You will get it done, when you are better…

Can you guys get me an excuse for missing my midterms!? haha!

I’m just praying the professors will give me an extension.

Tell them you had medical problems and they will sure give you an extension…