Hello everyone! This is probably TMI but it's my first time happening where I get an infection and it's not in the best place. I put the site on the upper side of my butt (looking for fatty tissue) and at first it worked GREAT but then it started to hurt A LOT and I took it out at the second or third day and it still hurt. I come to look at it and it's red, swollen, and when I feel within the tissue...it's as big as a grape. I've been putting Neosporin on it but what do you guys do? Should I rub the "grape" or what? I don't want to have to get surgery or anything. Does anyone know why it happened?