Teenagers With Type 1

Hi :slight_smile:
Iā€™m 18 and i have never met a type 1 diabeticā€¦even close to my age range, which i think is a tad weird.
Glad Iā€™ve found this site AND this group. Hope to hear from yā€™all. Take care !

Hey while online i found cranes 4 a cure http://cranes4acure.com/2011/05/cranes-166-170-meet-elise.html This little girl is amazing!!! She is trying to donate 1000dollars for diabetes research.Check it out

I joined to invite my two children to the forum, I hope you donā€™t mind.

been a memeber since 2010 and this is my first time on here since thenā€¦so im new to everything. how is everyone?

Im good!!! Doctors appointment tomorrow thoughā€¦those demons after my precious blood!

My friend is going to be tested because both her parent have diabetesā€¦ While it would be nice to have someone to talk to face to face i REALLLLLLLLY hope she dosenā€™t have it.

Hope she doesnā€™t have diabetes, but if she does, she will know exactly what you go through everyday, and you can talk to someone who you are close to and who is your age. She will also have you to talk to :)ā€¦ But, letā€™s hope (for her sake) she doesnā€™t have diabetes.

Yeah she said how if she did have it she wasnā€™t sure she would take care of herself. Our friend (who is like the first girls soul sister) and i looked at each other and she said,ā€œiā€™ll hold her down and you can pokeā€ Lol not that i think either of us would really do that except for extreme circumstances. All she said back was,ā€œmeanies making me take care of myself.ā€

Lmao! Soā€¦have you found out if she has diabetes? Just push her to take care of herself if she does have it. Best wishes!

She doesnā€™t as far as i know, but i fund out today that someone else i know has been tested (negatively) for diabetes.

Never met anyone with diabetes before! soooo heyyyy!

:smiley:

hey

Hey

Hey Dana! Wasup!? This group is so funny :smiley:

Heyyyy! I can tell

lol! we need to make this group more interesting :slight_smile: More than just :stuck_out_tongue: and hi. Haha :wink:

Yeah I know

I hate the days when everything goes wrong withh your diabetes , & then people ask whats wrong & you explain & they just have no cluue what youā€™re talking abouut & it seems to them that its not a big dealll ā€¦

@Brittanylynn, regular people never really know what to say if you complain, unless its about something they can relate to like influenza or that uve hit your toe or something :P