Teenagers With Type 1

hey everyone im knew on here... umm so yh

finally found a group with people i can relate to!:)

Hey(: I'm 13 almost 14 and I've had diabetes for 3 years now and I am looking for a friend who will actually truly understand the things that happen with iabetes like if something goes wrong and I hope I can find a few friends who will understand (: message me

Hey! So im going into grade 10 this year and there’s a couple kids in my school with t1 also but I’ve never talked to them. I want to meet some other diabetics! I was diagnosed two years ago when I was 12 I’m now 14 almost 15, I wanna make some friends so talk to me! :slight_smile:

Heey! I'm from Brazil and I'm 13. I'm new in TuDiabetes and I'm looking for friends, please message me. :)

hey everyone :)

Ciara, Helena, Emmy, Shy, Sarah and Nat: Have you guys managed to hook up? You're all looking for friends! I manage the TuDiabetes website (with MUCH help from others), and I'd be happy to help you ladies get connected, if you'd like help. Just let me know!

Hi, I'm knew to TuDiabetes. I got a comment that suggested this group for teens. So, I joined. Hope to make new friends.

hi. I’m new to diabetes. hope to make lots of new friends. Add me if you wish. I’m not really an experienced diabetic like most of the people on here. feel free to ask questions if you wish. always here to help :smiley:

Hi everyone I’m tiegan I’m 15 years old and have type one diabetes , I got diabetes in 2007 at the age of 9 years old and took me ages to get my head around, I wa only a kid I was scared and confused my mum told me it was 'when you can’t eat chocolate and for a kid to hear that was heartbreaking. I’m now 15 and take insulin shots but when I was just 11 years old I had a insulin pump but took it off due to complications, I don’t really control it too well and was hoping for other teens to chat to about how they control their diabetes hope to ffind some good friends on here:) tiegan xx x x

I was diagnosed with T1D in 2nd grade, when I was 7. I am now 18 and have just finished my first semester of college. As part of a scholarship program, I've created a blog (http://www.whoneedsbetacells.blogspot.com) intended mostly for teen/college aged kids with Diabetes. Through it, I focus on how Diabetes has just become a part of my life, not an aspect that defines me! I am, and have always been a strong believer in everything happening for a reason... I've found that if I walk through life with this mentality, all obstacles become bearable and eventually seemingly minimal. Anyone who is just plain fed up with Diabetes or feels like it is playing a bigger role in their lives than they want it to, please check out my blog. I would appreciate any feedback, post suggestions or comments! I feel that I am in an ideal place (having had Diabetes for 11 years, and just starting college) to use my story to not only inspire others, but help them with struggles I may or may not have already dealt with! Thanks :)

New on here so just wanted to say hi to all the teenage diabetics out there :) 8 year diabetic!

Hi everyone! I am 13 years old and have been a type one diabetic since May

My blood sugars have been really high all day. :frowning:

Hey everyone I’m new to here I been diabetic for 14 years.

Hi I’m new here, I’m thirteen and have had type one diabetes for 11 years

Hello, I'm new here and got diagnosed with diabetes type 1 three weeks ago.

Howdy! Im new to the site. ive been a diabetic for 9 years now. im 16 years old and i still stuggle with the everyday highs and lows of diabetes.. WHEN DOES IT END?!?! lol

Hi everyone! I am fairly new to this website... I have been a diabetic for 7 years. I'm 17 now and would love to meet new people with type 1 diabetes

Hey what's up. I've had diabetes for 2 years now. Just came on this site to meet new people and such.